Return & Refund PolicyCarl Roll
Return & Refund Policy
- Any shortages in an order should be notified to Drainstore.com within 24 hours of delivery. Prior to despatch, all tanks are inspected and a check list is completed identifying all relevant and requested components. Components are enclosed either with or attached to the tanks. It is the customers responsibility or its representatives to ensure that the structure of any tank delivered is visually inspected for any defects or damage on delivery to site. It is the customers responsibility or its representatives to ensure that all listed components are checked on receipt. It is the customers responsibility or its representatives to advise Drainstore Limited of any defects or shortages within 24 hours. Outside of this 24 hour period, Drainstore Limited have the right to refuse liability for damaged goods or missing items
- On occasions pipework will be delivered on articulated transport vehicles with a length of over 13 metres. Please ensure that if there are any access restrictions full details are specified at the time of order. Should Drainstore.com not be informed of restrictions and items are returned to stock, a restocking charge of 25% may be levied by the manufacturers.
- Should a customer wish to cancel an order, then under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, written notice of cancellation should be given to Drainstore.com within seven working days after receipt of the goods. Should goods be ordered on a bespoke basis, then these products are not covered by the seven working days cancellation rights.
- Should an order be cancelled prior to delivery of a bespoke item, a full refund will be given so long as written cancellation is received before the item has gone into production. If however the item has entered production, there may be a cancellation fee charged by the manufacturers which will be payable by the customer. This fee could be up to 100% of the cost of the item ordered.
- Where a contract is cancelled, the customer is obliged under the above regulations to ensure that reasonable care is taken of any goods received and ‘restore’ them to us. This does not mean that the customer is obliged to return them to us unless stipulated in the contract, only that the goods are made available for us to collect.
- In the case of a cancelled order, should any damage be made to the items between the time of delivery and the time they are returned to us or the manufacturer, or any parts be missing as detailed in the original signed delivery note, then Drainstore.com reserve the right to refuse the return of goods or levy a charge to a maximum of 100% of the cost of the items.
- Should it be requested that a supplied item be returned or an order cancelled on or after delivery, then Drainstore.com reserve the right to recover any transportation charge relating to the return of the item to the manufacturer. The charge for this transportation will be limited to £1,000.00 plus VAT for the return delivery.
- In the case of a cancelled order, Drainstore.com will return the customers money as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of receiving the written notice of cancellation.
- If payment for the goods is under a related credit agreement, the customers cancellation notice also has the effect of cancelling the credit agreement.
- com do not accept liability for delays associated with missed or late deliveries due to adverse traffic problems, weather conditions, vehicle breakdowns or any other reason. Transport is sub contracted and various hauliers can be used to transport your materials. We would suggest that the delivery of any concrete or machinery to assist with the installation of the units is deferred until the ordered items are on site to avoid any unnecessary costs.
- All items supplied are guaranteed for the periods stipulated by the manufacturers. Full details of these periods are available from either Drainstore.com or from the manufacturers direct.
- Should a supplied item supplied be faulty, then the customer should initially contact Drainstore.com to report the fault. In the case of a faulty electrical item, then Drainstore.com will request that the faulty item be returned for examination. The carriage cost will be borne by the customer and paid prior to the replacement. The cost of removal of the item and re fitting of the replacement will be borne by the customer.
- Should the fault be found to be a valid warranty claim, then the item will be exchanged under the terms of the guarantee.
- However, if it can be ascertained that damage has been caused to the item after the delivery to site, the full cost of the item and delivery charges will be passed onto the customer prior to a replacement part being dispatched.
- Should a customer request a new item immediately and before the faulty item is received back for examination, then the cost of the item and carriage will be paid up front prior to dispatch.
- Once the item has been received for examination, and should the fault be found to be a valid warranty claim, then all monies will be returned to the customer within 48 hours.
- By placing an order either verbally or in writing, it is deemed that the above terms and conditions have been read and fully understood prior to the order placement. These terms and conditions are printed on the reverse of all invoices issued by Drainstore.com and on request.
- With MDPE pipe please ensure that the correct quantity is ordered, as once dispatched and received on site, the manufacturers will not take this back into stock. This is due to them not being able to guarantee the integrity of the pipe for re sale. As a consequence, Drainstore will not accept the return of any MDPE pipe.